For many years we have been leading students and young children build and walk Labyrinths. The effects are wonderful and healing. If you want members of Family Math to come to your school and teach the kids how to build a Labyrinth, Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following presentation describes the process. It also includes unedited comments from 5th grade children who built the labyrinth.
Here are some additional links:
- Labyrinth Construction in Caroline School 11/1/2016 (Photos)
- Crispin School – Problem solving in the labyrinth
- Children Response to Building a Labyrinth (from Amaezing Acres)
- Labyrinth in Schools Video
- Labyrinth Presentation by an Anonymous Ithaca College Student
- The Labyrinth Society